100 Days of Holiday Inspiration 2013

Last year I started a series of 100 Days of Holidays and Inspiration and had a lot of fun with it.  I was really hoping to do one again this year, but, I am 12 weeks away from my due date (baby #3!) and I do not feel that I would be able to fulfill my duties of posting to it on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.  As you can tell, I've been rather scarce around here this year as it is.  This pregnancy has had a few complications along the way, but everything is looking really good right now.  I've been trying to maintain my focus on keeping myself healthy and preparing for childbirth.

That being said, I did want to share with you all some great links and other subscriptions you can sign up for that will provide you all kinds of holiday ideas from fall through Christmas and New Years. 

My favorite that I look forward to is the Better Homes and Gardens 100 Days of Holidays.  Some years you will see the same old things, but it's a great refresher.  Click the link above to sign up for their newsletter.

Moms By Heart.  Link takes you to the index from all their blogs of last season.

100 Days to Christmas has an eBook for sale at just $8.

Parents website also has a 100 Days of Holidays special.

Some great links for crafts in general:

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/

http://www.allcrafts.net

http://www.allfreechristmascrafts.com

As I come across more (and I know there are a ton I look at), I will post links to them as well.  For now, I hope you all are enjoying the start to your fall holiday season!  This is my FAVORITE time of year.

Until next time...

Amy~The Dixie Diva




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning an Organized Home - Part 1 - Chore Charts

Organized Home: Spring Cleaning